The easiest way to lose weight is to make small decisions that you won’t even notice every day. An easy way to lose 10 pounds is to cut out just 100 calories each day – that’s hardly anything!
Follow one of these tips each day and you will reduce your calorie intake by about 100. Do TWO a day, and you’ll lose ten pounds in six months without a minute of dieting!
Easy ways to lose weight
- Use 1 tablespoon of salad dressing instead of 2 — you’ll never notice the difference.
- Use small 1-ounce whole-grain pitas instead of the larger 2-ounce size.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter instead of 2 on bread or crackers.
- Leave the last few bites of pasta on your plate.
- Use 1 pat of butter instead of 3 on a baked potato.
- Order a tall cappuccino instead of a grande next time you visit Starbucks.
- Make all your sandwiches open-faced — omit the top slice of bread. Even better: Use lettuce instead of bread!
- Skip the last 3 bites of any main course, especially if it has a heavy sauce.
- Snack on 1 fist-sized bunch of grapes, not 2.
- Choose a white wine spritzer over a 5-ounce glass of wine.
- Have a 6-inch roast beef sandwich instead of a 6-inch steak & cheese. Even better: Subway mixed green salad with turkey, no cheese.
- If you get ice cream, order a small cup instead of a small cone.
If you need help losing weight, the Dan DeFigio GOLD group is one of the best tools for you to escape yo-yo dieting and stress eating. Take a peek and see what you’re missing!